Care Act Disclaimer

Before you purchase new equipment or adapt your equipment, please note that you can request a care and support needs assessment by contacting your local council. If you are assessed by your local council as eligible for care and support, you may be entitled to loan equipment, and to receive adaptions to equipment, free of charge or at a reduced cost.

By contacting your local council you may also receive information and signposting to other services to assist you with making a decision about which kind of equipment would be most helpful to your daily living needs and how you might pay for this equipment.